Sell Your Obsolete or Surplus Electrical Equipment To Us

If you are interested in selling your obsolete or surplus electrical equipment such as molded case or insulated case circuit breakers, motor controls, panelboards or switchboards to Circuit Breaker Sales, please contact us and include a brief description of the equipment you would like to sell. Or, you may contact us by phone at 800-232-5809.

Photo below shows delivery of recently purchased switchgear.

Delivery of Recently Purchased Switchgear